1. A guarantee is granted for the proper functioning of the device for a period of 24 months (12 months for companies)
2. The date from which the warranty applies is the date of issue of the sales document, receipt or VAT invoice.
3. Defects revealed during the warranty period will be removed free of charge, within 14 business days from the date of delivery of the device to the address of the selling company.
4. In order to perform a warranty repair, the product should be delivered to the point of sale. After the repair the product will be sent to the advertiser at the expense of the guarantor.
5. The advertiser should provide a device suitably protected against damage during the trnapsort.
6. The claimant is responsible for the loss of the device during delivery, the guarantor undertakes to deliver the repaired device to the advertiser and is responsible for the loss of the device during transport.
7. During the warranty period, the defective equipment will be repaired free of charge or replaced by the guarantor with the same one, free from defects. Where repair. or replacing the device with a new one is impossible, the advertiser is entitled to a refund of the amount paid, or to choose other equipment with similar qualities and specifications. Any monetary difference will be settled by the guarantor or by the advertiser, depending on the cost of the object selected by the advertiser.
8.This warranty covers equipment defects resulting from correct operation or caused by manufacturing defects and does not apply to consumables or other accessories.
9. The warranty does not cover defects resulting from:
Arbitrary, made by the user or other unauthorized persons for repairs, alterations or constructional changes.
Mechanical, thermal, chemical or deliberate damage to the equipment.
Storage and maintenance of the device and other damages caused by user's fault.
Lowering the product quality caused by the natural wear process, eg abrasion of the product's outer coating, scratching, cracking, etc.
Damage caused as a result of non-compliance with the rules of proper use, as well as the use of equipment contrary to its intended use.